What are the odds? What are the odds?

What are the odds that I would be watching this video and writing a review giving you 5/5? I would say they're "pretty good."

The Madness Team The Madness Team

That was epic. Really sets the stage for introducing each member of the team. You are hereby bound by law to make another episode.

Incident:101A Incident:101A

Less fighting and killing in this one but still awesome.

THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS AMAZING

A colorful and fun series of puzzles. Difficulty varies wildly for me. The later levels were meant to be harder but some of the tough ones just clicked right away for me. Needs more screen shake and explosions but the bell dinging music that plays at the end of each solved puzzle and a small personal sense of accomplishment is satisfying enough for me.

Escape Run 2 Escape Run 2

I like the difficulty of the game but the controls were frustrating. Most of my death was from not holding the jump key perfectly enough. I don't mind if the game is hard, but it needs to come from the level designs and not the controls. For the music, it was good and it fits the game well.

CrossCode CrossCode

Great gameplay, interesting game world/story, fluid combat system, and fantastic pixel art. I have high hopes for this upcoming game.

Creo - Epilogue Creo - Epilogue

Great chiptune! You did it again!

Chewing Gum Chewing Gum

I love all of your music!

ShinsukeIto responds:

Thanks for your continued support!

Skull Master Study Skull Master Study

Amazing! Very nicely done. Is this a skull of a female?