THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS AMAZING

A colorful and fun series of puzzles. Difficulty varies wildly for me. The later levels were meant to be harder but some of the tough ones just clicked right away for me. Needs more screen shake and explosions but the bell dinging music that plays at the end of each solved puzzle and a small personal sense of accomplishment is satisfying enough for me.

Escape Run 2 Escape Run 2

I like the difficulty of the game but the controls were frustrating. Most of my death was from not holding the jump key perfectly enough. I don't mind if the game is hard, but it needs to come from the level designs and not the controls. For the music, it was good and it fits the game well.

CrossCode CrossCode

Great gameplay, interesting game world/story, fluid combat system, and fantastic pixel art. I have high hopes for this upcoming game.

Inner Vision Inner Vision

I just want to start off by saying that I love this game. It's thoughtful, meaningful, and it puts me in a really good mood, which is really one of the goals of any fun game right?

I have an idea for an alternate ending of the game. You should make "Death" attempt to convince the player to commit suicide and have the player retaliate against him. After saving people's lives, shouldn't you try to save your own? Everybody has some kind of sadness within their lives but we're all fighting back and can really relate to it.
Thanks again for this great game and I hope you can make even more.

OFFS3T game OFFS3T game

Unique game that challenges you visually. The appealing music and photographs together create an easy, stress-free atmosphere.

Painters Guild (Alpha) Painters Guild (Alpha)

The music sets the perfect atmosphere for the game. Very enjoyable and a pleasure to play.

I Quit! Must Dash! I Quit! Must Dash!

Good quality platformer with simple mechanics.

Pact Pact

Boring and repetitive. I find myself endless clicking whether it's moving through the maze or during a fight. This game needs the use of keyboard and hotkeys.

Pause Ahead Pause Ahead

Amazing.

Bitzy Blitz Bitzy Blitz

Addicting game with good upgrading system.